Forklift operation is a bit more complicated than it might at first seem. The demands of balancing cargo loads, weight transfer and safe maneuvering mean that piloting a forklift takes a specialized skill set – certainly more than just transferring basic driving skills onto a new platform.
Content By Date
Content By Month
- Protecting the Safety and Health of Temporary Workers April 28, 2013
- Request for Interpretation of OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard for Combustible Dust March 24, 2013
- Clarification on whether the installation of a burial vault is a construction activity. February 25, 2013
- Whether workers at a workplace without a collective bargaining agreement may authorize a person who is affiliated with a union or a community organization to act as their representative under the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSH Act). February 20, 2013
- Guidance on Handling Cases Developed Pursuant to the FRC Enforcement Policy Memorandum. December 17, 2012