The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) released the details of their Site-Specific Targeting 2009 program this month. SST-09 expands the organization’s standard number of workplace safety inspections to specifically target an additional 4,000 worksites that have been deemed “high-hazard.” These particularly dangerous workplaces have been divided across three specific segments: manufacturing, non-manufacturing and nursing homes.
Content By Date
Content By Month
- Protecting the Safety and Health of Temporary Workers April 28, 2013
- Request for Interpretation of OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard for Combustible Dust March 24, 2013
- Clarification on whether the installation of a burial vault is a construction activity. February 25, 2013
- Whether workers at a workplace without a collective bargaining agreement may authorize a person who is affiliated with a union or a community organization to act as their representative under the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSH Act). February 20, 2013
- Guidance on Handling Cases Developed Pursuant to the FRC Enforcement Policy Memorandum. December 17, 2012