Compressed gas is a fixture at many job sites, but it is also an element which can pose a several potential hazard in terms of worker health and safety. As a result, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration has imposed many layers of clear regulations and guidelines designed to help protect those who work with compressed gases from the dangers that surround their use.
Content By Date
Content By Month
- Protecting the Safety and Health of Temporary Workers April 28, 2013
- Request for Interpretation of OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard for Combustible Dust March 24, 2013
- Clarification on whether the installation of a burial vault is a construction activity. February 25, 2013
- Whether workers at a workplace without a collective bargaining agreement may authorize a person who is affiliated with a union or a community organization to act as their representative under the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSH Act). February 20, 2013
- Guidance on Handling Cases Developed Pursuant to the FRC Enforcement Policy Memorandum. December 17, 2012